Hi! I’m Mokshith, welcome to my blog. I just write a bunch of random things that come to my head here once a week. You can check out my short, sweet personal website at mokshith.xyz. Below are just some random statements I’ve encountered over a period of time that I think are cool.
- Music is the space between the notes
- Cleopatra ruled Egypt when she was 18, what did you do?
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another
- Much of what we think we know has depths never ventured to because we mistake the surface for the bottom
- Language defines the way a person thinks and their thoughts
- Remembering that you’re going to die soon is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking
- Tarzan can’t get to the next branch if he doesn’t let go of the first one
- When you’re working you try to do less of it, when you do art you try to do more of it
- When faced with a choice between explanations, choose the one that requires the least assumptions
- A man is what he thinks about all day long
- Seeing is not believing, trusting yourself in something is where the belief comes from
- Our senses are our best guesses of what the real world is, but may not be representative of what it actually is
- Don’t grow up, it’s a trap
- We tell each other stories so we can live on
- You can tell you’ve found a really interesting when nobody wants you to answer it
- They don’t buy the what, they buy the why
I love chatting about any of the stuff I write about!
Email me: mvoodarla [at] gmail [dot] com